We wouldn't be where we are today without dedicated and passionate people, with 'exceptional' in their being. If you bring skills plus enthusiasm and a hunger to learn, then you will fit right in! We welcome your enquiry about joining our team.
Our people care very much about their work, contribute positively to team spirit and keep the company interests at heart. Our team is energised and committed and their jobs are beyond work, they're an interest. Collectively we give our all in everything we do.
Engineering & Technology
Design and develop IoT products, systems and web services that are beautiful to use, everywhere.
1 position available.
UI & Front End Developer
Help shape the user interfaces and product dashboards enabling our customers to gain access to their data displayed in a meaningful way.
* Newly created role
* World-class products with new and established customers nationally and internationally
SenSys delivers modern and innovative end-to-end sensing solutions to global markets in precision agriculture, safety and security, utilities monitoring, building management systems, environmental science instrumentation and asset tracking. Our solutions are end-to-end including hardware, software, and user interface, all in-house. Our networked sensing devices are long-range, low-powered, high-precision, integrated with other data and instantly available on the user front-end. The sensors open new possibilities for management and care. Right now is an exciting time to join our company.
About the role
We are seeking someone who can both help to boost the team that we have as well as bring in new experience with development of mobile and web applications. Our sensors provide an excellent stream of data that we need to tame and turn into an easy to understand and quick to adopt decision provoking information set. Our UX and UI designers have made a start on designs and our customers are excited to start using the proposed workflows - we now need you to join us and help make amazing things happen.
Technologies we are developing with include
- Objective C and/or Swift for iOS
- Java for Android development
What you will need
- Web and Mobile experience
- Experience implementing designs into working solutions
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile infrastructure
- At least 3+ years of professional experience within a development team
- A great understanding of Digital platforms, strengths and limitations
- A general understanding of UX and design thinking
- Exceptionally good responsive design skills
- Keen eye for detail and quality control
- Strong English communication skills
- Collaborative, self-motivated, professional
- The desire to educate, learn and constantly improve the digital creative standard.
If you think you have what it takes, then we would love to see your application. Please convince us of your award-winning qualities and why you will fit right in to our exceptional team.
Send your CV and covering letter outlining your particular interest in the role now!