The SenSys Celsor™ provides more than temperature monitoring
Our customers who have installed Celsor™ in their cool stores, food preparation or office facilities see immediate benefits including:
No wiring, no fuss
Easy self-installation in moments, with the ability to place sensors anywhere, with no restrictions from any wiring. No cellular, no Wi-Fi needed for the Celsor devices.
Prevents contamination between zones
There is no need to physically visit or disturb the location where the monitoring is taking place to obtain temperature and humidity information.
Removes human error and saves time
Reliable and accurate temperature data shows history and trends. There is no reliance on people to notice problems with this perfect 24/7 supervisor on the job. Goodbye clipboard!
Improved machinery care and maintenance
Analysis provides visibility into chiller performance and enables preventative maintenance. Refrigeration machinery problems are easily detected when conditions do not fit normal temperature patterns.
Automated actions and control
If-This-Then-That functions to enable/disable machinery or controls upon specific conditions.
No specialist displays
The display is in your pocket, on your phone App, with management dashboard on any browser. Insert your own site layout map to view temperatures/humidity where there are multiple measurement points.
Alerts when action needed
Immediate knowledge of a problem allows a fast response. Alerts are configurable, with two high-temperature levels and two low-temperature levels allowing consistent and accurate temperature maintenance. Set up your own alerts roster to as many people as required.
Easy data audits and compliance
Temperature measurements are permanently and securely available online, accessed with username/password. Quick access to proof of compliance throughout a selected period or during a delivery.
Add extra sensing points with ease
No specialists needed, simply add in a Celsor™ wherever you want a new sensing point. If you are expanding or need more measurement points, now is the time to upgrade to a modern wireless system.
Celsor™ simplifies temperature and humidity monitoring
– Two sets of configurable high and low temperature alerts per Celsor.
– Alerts sent to rostered users via Push notifications, Emails or SMS.
– History of data and alarms stored permanently.
– Long range - 2km to 15km+, depending on terrain and environment.
– Celsor™ temperature range options:
Fixed probe model: -10°C to 60°C.
1m and 3m flying lead models:-40°C to +125°C
RTD model: -80°C and lower
– Water-resistant rating of IP67.
– Ideal for remote applications.
– Low power, so 5+ years between battery change, with advice when the change is needed.
– Wireless penetration through multiple layers of coolstore walls.
– Available in Base or Flying Lead options.
– Flying lead suitable for point measurement.
– Low-cost annual subscription.
– Updates from SenSys delivered 'over-the-air'.