Customers who have installed Celsor™ in their cool stores, food preparation or office facilities see immediate benefits including:
No wiring, no fuss
Easy self-installation in moments, with the ability to place sensors anywhere, with no restrictions from any wiring. No cellular, no Wi-Fi needed for the Celsor devices. No third party required for any part of the service.
Prevents contamination between zones
With this IoT solution there is no need to physically visit or disturb the location where the monitoring is taking place to obtain temperature and humidity information.
Removes human error and saves time
Reliable and accurate temperature data that shows history and trends. No reliance on people to notice problems with this perfect 24/7 supervisor on the job. Goodbye clipboard!
Improved machinery care and maintenance
Graphs provide visibility into chiller performance and enable preventative maintenance. Machinery problems are discovered automatically when conditions do not fit normal machinery operation patterns.
Automated actions and control
If-This-Then-That functions to enable/disable machinery or controls upon specific conditions.
No specialist displays
The display is in your pocket, on your phone App. A management dashboard is available on a browser too. Insert your own site layout map to view temperatures/humidity where there are multiple measurement points.
Alerts when action needed
Immediate knowledge of a problem allows a fast response. Alerts are configurable, with two high-temperature levels and two low-temperature levels allowing consistent and accurate temperature maintenance. Set up your own alerts roster.
Easy data audits and compliance
Temperature measurements are permanently and securely available online, accessed with username/password. Quick access to proof of compliance throughout a selected period or during a delivery.
Add extra sensing points with ease
No specialists needed, simply add in a Celsor unit wherever you want a new sensing point. If you are expanding or need more measurement points, now is the time to upgrade to a modern wireless system.
Celsor™ simplifies temperature and humidity monitoring
– Two sets of configurable high and low temperature alerts per Celsor.
– Alerts sent to rostered users via Push notifications, Emails or SMS.
– History of data and alarms recorded for 7 years.
– Long range - 2km to 15km+, depending on terrain and environment.
– The base Celsor™ temperature range -10°C to 60°C.
– 1m and 3m flying lead models measure -40°C to +125°C.
– Water-resistant rating of IP67.
– Ideal for remote applications.
– Low power, so 5+ years between recharge, with advice when needed.
– Wireless penetration through multiple layers of coolstore walls.
– Available in Base or Flying Lead options.
– Flying lead suitable for point measurement.
– Low-cost annual subscription.
– Updates from SenSys delivered 'over-the-air'.
SenSys empowers decision making by delivering enhanced information, exactly when it's needed.
Learn how our wireless measuring and sensing devices can provide the perfect solution for your applications.